A note on clokmud.com email

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Jirato
DEV

A note on clokmud.com email

Post by Jirato »

There was an incident involving an old domain and inactive email account on my web server that got hijacked by a spam bot that was sending hundreds of spam messages an hour. Unfortunately, as a result of this, a lot of the emails originating from clokmud.com are now being blocked because they share the same originating IP address.

I've since changed the password on the other email address and blocked its capability to send mail, but I'm not sure if the email providers (mainly Hotmail) will automatically remove the block once the server quits sending email or if I'll have to file some sort of appeal. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Announcements”