Server Reboot 3/26

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Jirato
DEV

Server Reboot 3/26

Post by Jirato »

(OOC) ANNOUNCEMENT: We need to restart the MUD server to install a new Python package. I am going to disable all player logins, wait for everyone to log out, perform a full backup, shut down the MUD server, add the two lines of code I
need to the core server file, bring the server back online, test my changes to ensure they are stable, and then re-enable player logins.

This process could take up to 30 minutes. I don't expect any issues like what we had with the last server reboot.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Jirato
DEV

Re: Server Reboot 3/26

Post by Jirato »

The server is back up. Thank you for your patience.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Announcements”