Yearly ability point reset a possibility

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Jirato
DEV

Yearly ability point reset a possibility

Post by Jirato »

So, if you've been looking at the feedback forum, you'll see I've been toying around with the idea of granting a yearly reset of the ability point reset.

I'm probably going to have this in by this weekend. But I wanted to give everyone a heads up, because it won't be cumulative. That is to say, if you haven't used your freebie ability reset that all new players (and older characters that predate the generalized ability system) start with, then you won't really be getting anything out of it.

Right now the tentative date for the ability reset reset is March 24th. If you have an unused reset and have been on the fence about whether or not to use it, now is your chance.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Jirato
DEV

Re: Yearly ability point reset a possibility

Post by Jirato »

Just a quick note that this was done. If you did not previously have an ability reset, you should see it when you type the ABILITY command now.

Someone remind me to do this again in March 2018.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Dakhal

Post by Dakhal »

Setting an alarm for Jirato approximately 365.5 days from now.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.
Noctere
Coder

Post by Noctere »

Polite reminder. :-)
It's not easy being evil...
Dakhal

Post by Dakhal »

Not juuust yet. My alarm hasn't gone off! Just under twenty days to go though!

<checks alarm intently>
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

This will be happening later this month. As a reminder, it's not cumulative, so if you've been sitting around on a reset, you may want to consider using it before 3/20.

Return to “General Announcements”