Acrobatic abilities (Lightfoot, Tumble, Flip)

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Jirato
DEV

Acrobatic abilities (Lightfoot, Tumble, Flip)

Post by Jirato »

Someone called to our attention recently that the flip ability had mysteriously vanished. Upon further investigation, it looks like it was removed from all the public guilds that had it and put in the generalized abilities file. However, it was missing skill pre-requisites and set to an unreleased state.

Previously, these types of abilities were gated behind guild promotion points and ranks. Now that they're free to grab ASAP, I felt the pre-requisites should be looked at. So I've made the following changes:
  • Lightfoot, which grants passive bonuses to dodge, stealth, and climb, now requires 50 dodge, 25 stealth, and 10 climb.
  • Tumble, which had a fairly low (I think 30 dodge and 10 perception?) requirement now requires 150 dodge and 75 perception.
  • Flip has been re-released as a general ability and now requires 500 dodge and 250 perception.
A character update will be forthcoming to remove Lightfoot and Tumble from people who do not meet the pre-requisites and refund any ability points.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Dorn

Re: Acrobatic abilities (Lightfoot, Tumble, Flip)

Post by Dorn »

Tumble still requires Lightfoot though I'm assuming? I suppose I could log on to check... but lazy. Just wanted to update wiki properly.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Jirato
DEV

Re: Acrobatic abilities (Lightfoot, Tumble, Flip)

Post by Jirato »

Yes, tumble requires lightfoot, and flip requires tumble.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Announcements”