Regarding breaking into player homes

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Jirato
DEV

Regarding breaking into player homes

Post by Jirato »

If you have skill in lockpicking and find a player home that is able to be broken into through lockpicking, please BUG it immediately, and do not take anything from the home.

All player homes in CLOK are intended to be set at a challenge rating which is impossible for normal player characters to break into. Any such occurrences should be considered a BUG and not part of the normal game mechanics.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Jaster

Re: Regarding breaking into player homes

Post by Jaster »

Is Vitello's storehouse considered a player home? :)
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Yes. Though if the owner leaves their door unlocked, thst's not really a bug or oversight.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Vitello

Post by Vitello »

Jirato wrote:Though if the owner leaves their door unlocked, thst's not really a bug or oversight.
It happened one time before there was relock behind you code..... and it cost me a bronze revolver and 10 bars of bloodglass. :(
Vitello - Ton - Shirinya - Alwaren
Dakhal

Post by Dakhal »

I would kill so many people for a bronze revolver. That's a massive loss.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.

Return to “General Announcements”