Walk-In Bank Vaults

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
merin
CLOK Patron

Re: Walk-In Bank Vaults

Post by merin »

I agree with Jirato, here. I think the space should be limited, but, as to my idea, I think that we should be able to pay a premium for said space if we decide we want to, again, up to a limit of, say, 2 or 3 other items besides the one exdtra. Either way, though, I prefer this to bank vaults a lot.
TwistedAkai

Post by TwistedAkai »

Jirato wrote:
sona wrote:
My argument on limiting space is: Space is not at a premium, while we don't have mechanical ways to utilize much of the space, we have hundreds upon hundreds of rooms, representing thousands of miles (or kilometers for our non-American friends).
[...] (Didn't forget Corvus, but can't think of a good reason other than the obvious "they're an Outpost, not a town) [...]
Moat. Probably things related to iron, too. Not to mention the stance on outsiders (as of the last time I paid attention to it).
You also notice the corpse of a canim scavenger (x169).
sona

Post by sona »

bumping for being able to take handcarts into bank/bank vault request.
sona

Post by sona »

re-bumping.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Done.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Announcements”