Hiatus

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Rias
DEV

Hiatus

Post by Rias »

Seeing as there's been little to no interest for a while now and I can't seem to get anyone to even be interested in development as small as leaving comments or suggestions, I'm putting this project on hiatus. I'll still code some things up when I come up with something I think is particularly neat, but seeing as nobody will likely be around to enjoy it, I'd rather dedicate time to other things.
The lore compels me!
Sirridan

Post by Sirridan »

I just finished with my degree and my move, so I now have a little bit of time to help out again, still working on the editor.

-S
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Good to hear. I've secretly been working on stuff anyway (can't kick the habit). I've updated/converted a massive amount of code, and the armor system is nearly complete.
The lore compels me!
raith

Post by raith »

ive been peeking in every day or so but my wife has been inclass for the end of her sna this past month and i havent had time to game with the children around if armor is almost done i cant wait. i be around a bit more to at least post some feedback. soon
drahkik

Post by drahkik »

I apologize for being so bad about this project. I am making a vow to make this at a minimum a weekly event for me. You have done a lot of awesome work and I would love to see this all succeed. This is almost better then your flattery contract.
Have you seen my Zombies?
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Glad to hear it, but nothing is better than the Flattery Contract.
The lore compels me!

Return to “General Announcements”