Concerns

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
River

Concerns

Post by River »

Hi
Last edited by River on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Re: Concerns

Post by Lun »

I can see where Mrs. Rias is coming from. The game is great and while new content is amazing, as always, and bugfixes are nice (especially since they're so timely!) that reality takes precedence.
You guys have been working hard all the time, take some breathers to enjoy everything else! We won't break it too much while you're gone. Sorry if sometimes (I) sound demanding and always making suggestions, but that's all they are.
And for a game being made as hobby, CLOK is amazing. People make games for a living and it doesn't come close to what CLOK's become, is becoming.
(I) think you guys are awesome and the best, but your family does too. (And work is always important, much to every working persons chagrin.) Apologies for the constant hassling (I) do in game, and much lurv.

-Zeel/Lann/Petunia
Lysse

Re: Concerns

Post by Lysse »

I'd hope I don't bug Rias too much. If that's the case, I'm very sorry. However, I do appreciate the time the the work all of the active GMs put into the game. If any of you need a real break, I'd much prefer if you took one, because I know it can help to recharge your batteries now and again.

Regardless, thank you for the time, effort, and hard work that's put into Clok to make it the most unique and enjoyable MUD I've had the pleasure of playing.

Return to “General Announcements”