Just FYI

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Landion

Just FYI

Post by Landion »

Hi folks,

I just wanted to drop in and say hello. As you’ve probably noticed, I’m not GMing anymore, and likely won’t anymore in the future. For me this is for the best, I’ve got another rug rat on the way and other priorities pulling me away. However, I’ll likely still play the game a bit here and there.

Hope to see you around Arad. It’s been fun and I hope you all enjoy what I was able to bring to CLOK during my time as a GM, and thanks for all the good times.

Landion’s strings.
No longer GMing for CLOK.
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

::cryface::

Been great having you as a GM. Hopefully we'll see you 'round quite a bit!
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

It always sucks to lose a good GM. Thanks for being a total nightcrawler Landion.
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

It's been fun big L. We'll miss you.
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Skjotur

Post by Skjotur »

Good luck with the busy life Landion. Hopefully someone takes over the Coalition, the people I love to hate.
Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy.
-Hamlin Garland
Kent

Post by Kent »

Sorry to lose you, Landion; but there's no doubt you're making the best decision for your family. All the best to you, and thank you for all your labours past and present.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822

Return to “General Announcements”