Hiatus

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Rias
DEV

Hiatus

Post by Rias »

Hi everyone,

I figure late is better than never. I've had a lack of presence here lately, and I'd like to officially announce that I'm on hiatus. I apologize for not making this clear sooner and for letting down those, both players and staff, who depend on me for aspects of the game's development and refinement. I made the decision that the best approach to the situation I found myself in was to go cold turkey. I think it was a good decision for me, though I regret the impact it may have had on my friends and peers here in CLOK, and again I'd like to apologizilee for my selfishness.

Thankfully the GMs have kept things together while I've been away. I'll likely not be doing much if anything for CLOK for at least a little while yet, other than the occasional post here on the BBS. The awesome GM team are capable of handling things without me, though they can of course always call or email me if there's something that for some reason requires my specific attention, so please know that they're more than capable of handling any questions, requests, or issues anyone might have.

I'm going to do a little sweep of the BBS and try to answer as many posts as I can while I'm here. I hope you're all still enjoying yourselves in this world that's as much yours as it is mine.
The lore compels me!
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

You will be missed, Rias. May you find rest and whatever else you seek during your time away.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Take your time brotha. I know I like to sit on the toilet for a while after I'm done pooping. It's the only time I get to just relax. (Said with love.)
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"
Evelyn
Mentor

Post by Evelyn »

Looking forward to your return Rias! We miss you! :)
The Rig-Jarl Bjorn gives you a bone-crushing bearhug.
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

I hope you have a good break Rias! And no need to apologise. :) Take as long as you need.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate
Skjotur

Post by Skjotur »

Have a good break Rias, I'll try to stop bugging you about all my wilderness survival demands. When you get back though you need to make me a special yellow one-man tent. You owe me after you guys kept making fun of me over it.
Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy.
-Hamlin Garland

Return to “General Announcements”