Official GM List

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Jirato
DEV

Re: Official GM List

Post by Jirato »

Vestyn is now a GameMaster with the following guruships:
Accessibility Support
Organizations: Western Coalition
Towns: Haiban
Guilds: Artisans, Mercenaries

Dreq is a long-time friend of mine that has been brought on board to work with a special project which we're not really ready to announce yet, but as he's a new green name on the BBS, I thought it better to list him on the guru list now rather than have a bunch of speculation and rumors.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

This is really late, and I'm sorry for not pointing it out sooner, but Mirazia has transitioned from builder to Event Support and will be helping to make awesome and fun things happen in CLOK, yay!

Also, older news, but Dreq is extremely busy working on other (paying) projects, so we're probably not going to be seeing a CLOK 2 from him. We will continue to optimize and improve CLOK as it grows though.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

What's this, ANOTHER new GM? Yay! More events!

Please welcome Elyria to the Event Staff team! Can't wait to see what kind of awesome NPCs and events we're going to have.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Mirazia has been promoted to a GameMaster position and will be taking over as Harbingers of Aranas guru. Thanks for all your hard work, Mirazia.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

I realize it's been a long time since I've updated this, as it still had names like Hayl, Lassyn, Vestyn and Elyria on it who have been inactive on the project for quite awhile now. Also, Mirazia and Velrath will no longer be GMing with us.

We are currently looking into the possibility of bringing new event staff and builders on board, but I feel that the GM side of the curtain is best to remain closed, as there's frequently "too many cooks" in the kitchen, and once someone is exposed to GM life, it can greatly hinder their ability to enjoy the game as a regular player characters.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Loona's been with us for over half a year and I never added him to the list... whoops.

I've also added Sideri, yay for new event staff!

The GURU command in-game has also been updated.

Return to “General Announcements”