Nether Vision

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Landion

Nether Vision

Post by Landion »

Those talented with Sorcery can learn a new and dangerous trick via their guilds!

http://wiki.contrarium.net/index.php/Nether_Vision
No longer GMing for CLOK.
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Now then, all we need is that multiple shadow orb thing to work again....
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Does this increase our chances of noticing stealth activities while running as if the area was brighter?
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Also, any chance we could be allowed to go into hiding when this is running and we're in the dark. Right now it's not allowing that to occur.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Wait.. nether vision stops you from being able to hide o.O? How can you sneak attack like that?
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

[quote=Nootau]Wait.. nether vision stops you from being able to hide o.O? How can you sneak attack like that?[/quote]

Wouldn't a normal attack surprise the target since they can't see in the dark and you can?
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

I wonder as even attacks from a hidden target are not always ambushed strikes it would vary. You would still have your hearing to defend yourself against surprise strikes.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Jhieger

Post by Jhieger »

He's probably talking about how you can't hide in completely dark rooms. With this power up you could be able to hide even in complete darkness, since you can see.
Landion

Post by Landion »

You can now hide in dark rooms if you have nether vision active.
No longer GMing for CLOK.

Return to “General Announcements”