OOC Party - Sunday September 2

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Rithiel

OOC Party - Sunday September 2

Post by Rithiel »

Sunday, from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM Mountain, I will be online to provide players with access to a few new systems that have been developed. Two of these systems I'm not going to tell you about until and if you provide me with a character history, so I can know if they will apply to you. You can email it to me or Rias.

The other is a new clothing system that some of us are pretty excited about. It involves layering, as well as some additions that are pretty cool (ankle sheaths, long-sleeve shirts that are actually long-sleeved!). What you're able to wear and what other people see may change, but we're sure you'll get over it. Kyskie is available to provide you with new or changed outfits to better suit this system.

To be clear - there are OOC changes and we're going to pretend that your character has had whatever they might be all along. Starting now, there will be access to both of them by IC means, so don't worry that you'll miss out.

If you can't come at that time, don't worry - we'll get your clothing somehow. And if you can't come but send me your character history, I'll make sure anything else you might miss you'll get.
A cheerful jingle intones, "Rithenschmirtz Evil Incorporateeeed!"
[OOC - Candy Mountain, Spearhead]: usually when they're snarky, it's Rithiel
Orris

Post by Orris »

I'm hoping to make it, but I will at least email my history even if I can't. It's nice to see character histories are wanted and being collected. Do they get stored anywhere by GMs or anything, so they can be referred to later? Just curious.
While planning a trip to the haunted galleon with a bunch of people on ESP...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: what are the nether called on that pirate ship again?
[TO Vinz (OOC)]: I'm scared to tell you...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: DO-IT >:)
Rithiel

Post by Rithiel »

They can (and now will be) stored for future reference.
A cheerful jingle intones, "Rithenschmirtz Evil Incorporateeeed!"
[OOC - Candy Mountain, Spearhead]: usually when they're snarky, it's Rithiel
Xzean

Post by Xzean »

Both of these are completely awesome.
"The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy." `Steven Weinburg
Orris

Post by Orris »

I sent mine, I hope it wasn't too late! I'm excited for the party, hope lots of people show up.
While planning a trip to the haunted galleon with a bunch of people on ESP...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: what are the nether called on that pirate ship again?
[TO Vinz (OOC)]: I'm scared to tell you...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: DO-IT >:)
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

Thanks to anyone who came out to play with us, we had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. We also ended up getting a lot done.

Rithiel will be posting more information on the other systems that were released and discussed.

Thank you!

-Zoiya/Kyskie
[CHAT - Lil' Skittles GM Zoiya escalates quickly]: *hugs Kent*
[CHAT - Kent "Gunney" Gunderman]: *gingerly hugs back*
[CHAT - Grandmaster Ardor will be NOM'd by a drakolin]: You can give Zoiya a bearhug Kent, she can handle it.
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

Quick update here.

Layered clothing is going to be mandatory. So if you log into the game and have not been converted we encourage you to use report to let us know that you have time to have your clothing updated. It takes ten minutes at the most to get this done. If you have extra clothing you can gather it along with what you are wearing and we can convert that as well.

If you have any questions about layered clothing, this is the place to post it.
[CHAT - Lil' Skittles GM Zoiya escalates quickly]: *hugs Kent*
[CHAT - Kent "Gunney" Gunderman]: *gingerly hugs back*
[CHAT - Grandmaster Ardor will be NOM'd by a drakolin]: You can give Zoiya a bearhug Kent, she can handle it.

Return to “General Announcements”