New Loot System

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Landion

New Loot System

Post by Landion »

Some of you may have noticed that unique weapons have begun occasionally showing up in game, whether on critters you've been fighting or in various player mine events.

Currently, there is a slim chance that a randomized weapon can spawn on a creature that uses that particular weapon type. This also happens in rare mine events.

That's not all.

A Loot Feeder system has been established in which GameMasters can put custom made items that have a small chance of ending up, either in a loot box, or as one of these randomly created weapons the baddie will fight you with.

Some of these items may have custom scripts, descriptions or properties!

We'll be adding to this system as we go along, such as making the chance for customized loot slightly higher when defeating creatures that are quite challenging for you, and a much lower to no chance for defeating creatures easy for your skill level.
No longer GMing for CLOK.
Orris

Post by Orris »

Great to hear! Advanced loot systems will make hunting more fun. Just having more variety is a great improvement.
While planning a trip to the haunted galleon with a bunch of people on ESP...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: what are the nether called on that pirate ship again?
[TO Vinz (OOC)]: I'm scared to tell you...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: DO-IT >:)
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

So... awesome.

In GS, they call it the treasure hopper. Which now reminds of of that commercial: "The hoppa!"

In summation: so...awesome.

Return to “General Announcements”