Keth Homes

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Zoiya

Keth Homes

Post by Zoiya »

There are four properties for sale in Keth. Outside each property there is an iron-bound dark oak chest. What are these chests for, you ask? Well, if you have a piece of parchment you can write down a bid for a specific property, put the bid inside the chest, and if your bid is the highest (and you must have the amount of riln you bid in your account) you win the property.

If this system works, we will release the homes in Emleth, Finn Vale and other places (ooo secrets) in the same fashion.

Please remember that each *character* can only own one home at a time, so if you already have a home your bid will automatically be thrown out.

Enjoy!
Last edited by Zoiya on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[CHAT - Lil' Skittles GM Zoiya escalates quickly]: *hugs Kent*
[CHAT - Kent "Gunney" Gunderman]: *gingerly hugs back*
[CHAT - Grandmaster Ardor will be NOM'd by a drakolin]: You can give Zoiya a bearhug Kent, she can handle it.
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Does the thief vault count as an 'account'? (I already own a home, but I still wonder.)
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

Since the housing authority couldn't get access to that vault, no, it wouldn't count.
[CHAT - Grandmaster Ardor will be NOM'd by a drakolin]: You can give Zoiya a bearhug Kent, she can handle it.
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Woe is me! But that makes sense.
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"
Dyslexia

Post by Dyslexia »

Which bank account would this target? The one with the most money?
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

If you put in a bid for a property and your total assets (riln in the bank) don't match what you bid when they are pulled, your bid will be thrown out. So don't bid what you don't have. Simple as that.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

How long will this be going on?
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

The first series of bids will be pulled on the 30th - however if not all houses are sold new chests will be put out with new information. If the system works, on the 30th, I'll look at putting chests out at other hamlet and wilderness homes.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Can I place an offer on multiple homes? I.E. I have 5000 riln, but would like to bid on two homes. If I bid 5000 on one home, can I bid the same amount on the other home?
(I ask mainly because there exists a handful of homes I'm interested in, and would not mind getting one home over another in the event someone outbids me on one home, but I win the other.)
In the event your bid wins both homes, could you then change your mind on one of the homes and only purchase the one?

Edit: If my total assets increase and I want to place a different bid at a higher amount, do I place a new parchment with my new bid? Will my old bid be disregarded?
Last edited by Lun on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have nothing productive to say, therefore, I must be heard!
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

You can put in a bid for multiple homes. When the parchments are pulled the people who bid will be contacted and if you won two bids on two homes, you will be asked to choose which one you prefer. Then the bidder behind you on the home you did not choose will then be the winner of the property you declined to take.
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

Bidding is complete and the people who won the homes have been contacted and keys delivered. In the next few days any house located in a hamlet will have a chest with a minimum bid. Once a chest is down a player character (WITHOUT A HOUSE) can bid on the house in question. Date of sale (how many days the house will be open for bid) and minimum bids will be listed at each home. Please read the chests at the home you are interested in when you make the bid so that mistakes are not made.

Thanks!

Return to “General Announcements”