Bank storage lockers

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Rias
DEV

Bank storage lockers

Post by Rias »

The banks of Shadgard and Corvus Outpost now provide storage lockers, rather than storing/retrieving items from the lobby. Simply GO LOCKER from the lobby area to access them! This should prevent a lot of headaches and funky situations that resulted from players having multiple ways they could potentially get stuff into their item storage. Some of the things that ended up in storage, man.

For those who had experience with COGG's walk-in vaults, this will notably prevent things like using vaults as private hideaways, living spaces, or workshops. It was also always a bit goofy to think that citizens of these little rustic towns each had their own private walk-in vault in their town's modest little bank.

The lockers are currently all set to a maximum capacity of 250, but there may be upgrade options in the future similar to CLOK's old method, depending on how the monitoring of the overall item count situation goes.

Going AFK in a locker area will automatically move the character out, as will exceeding 10 minutes in the locker area. You can go right back in, but please be mindful of the fact that there are a limited number of locker areas in order to minimize resource usage. If a character is found to be consistently idling in locker areas just to essentially have their own free private space or some other unintended usage of the lockers, they may risk losing access to the locker system!

As always, please report any bugs via the BUG command in-game!
The lore compels me!
artus

Re: Bank storage lockers

Post by artus »

*stares guiltily at self**Hey, I was just too lazy to rent a room! Alright fine fine fine, I yield.:(

Actually jokes aside, thank you for making it a thing now rather than later on because things trickle back in slowly and we got time to prepare. It's going to definitely be a headache having to manage all that and getting rid of some sad stuff but I personally like it now than later, when we already got loads we want to keep by then.

But where did all my love letters go? I know they're somewhere around...around...never mind, can't remember.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Rias
DEV

Re: Bank storage lockers

Post by Rias »

artus wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 4:58 pm But where did all my love letters go? I know they're somewhere around...around...never mind, can't remember.
If they were stored in the later storage system of CLOK that went into storage crates and whatnot (similar to these lockers), those items haven't been imported yet.
The lore compels me!

Return to “General Announcements”