Server reboot this morning

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Jirato
DEV

Server reboot this morning

Post by Jirato »

There's something kind of funky going on with the server console, so I'm doing a full backup and rebooting just in case. Hopefully it's just a visual glitch, but better safe than sorry. The game should be back up in about 10-15 minutes.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Jirato
DEV

Re: Server reboot this morning

Post by Jirato »

It looks like there are a few lingering issues. It might take a bit longer to bring it back online than I had originally thought.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Zahrah

Post by Zahrah »

Thank you for keeping us updated here and on the Discord and for working so hard, Jirato!
[FROM Zeldryn (OOC)]: You're a fucking amazing RPer. +1000

Dorn bluntly asks, "And does it appear I have a wagon in my pocket?"
You quip, "It would honestly not surprise me if you did."

You notice a horribly disfigured squirrel quietly scanning the area while attempting to appear nonchalant about it.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

There's currently an issue with the mount repository (used for saving mounts that are being ridden when their owners log out). For now, it's disabled, so you'll find yourself without a mount when you log back in. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll have it sorted out as soon as possible.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

I've resolved the issue with the mount repository, however, several issues arose from it:

First, if you logged in between the 1PM and 5PM eastern time, received an error message about your mount, then reconnected, you should see your mount with you as (ridden by yourself), but you will not actually be riding it and it'll be invisible to everyone but you. Please MOUNT it and then DISMOUNT to clear its riding information.

Second, several people lost mounts. If you were one of them, please email me at support@clokmud.com with the details (Where the mount was purchased, what it looked like, if it had any special alterations done to it), and I will reimburse it.

I am so sorry for all the trouble. I'll be redoing the way mounts save in the near future so this kind of thing doesn't happen again.

Return to “General Announcements”