Attention potential evil doers

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Hayl

Attention potential evil doers

Post by Hayl »

A strange woman has been seen loitering around the morgue in Mistral Lake recently. She’s been reported to have conversations about Aranas with any of the undying that pass through and are willing to listen.
OOC: The Aranas guild is now open for public recruitment. The BBS board for the guild however will remain closed. The board will be reserved for those players who stick with their character and the RP involved with being an Aranas follower. Enjoy!
Long Live CLOCK!
Jirato
DEV

Re: Attention potential evil doers

Post by Jirato »

Psst, our April Fools jokes are usually a little more subtle than this. People can see right through this one!
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kent

Post by Kent »

I have a sneaking suspicion this is not a joke. I know Dorn would want to be involved in this guild. Plus, the post was made after the 12 noon cutoff time for April Fools.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

The April Fools joke was that this wasn't an April Fools joke.

Also, 12 noon cutoff time? First I've heard of that. Unfortunately I was tied up with work until late in the day.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Yay. I get minions. I mean Aranas gets minions.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.

Return to “General Announcements”