Fixing some typos

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Jirato
DEV

Fixing some typos

Post by Jirato »

Now that I've got full control of the project, I went ahead and added that missing C back into CLOCK. As you can see, We've already updated the BBS logo and ASCII art when logging into the game. Thanks Noctere for your work on the graphics.

To prevent any confusion and to ensure the widest possible coverage, it's now impossible to say CLOK in-game. It'll automatically be corrected to CLOCK for you.

I've also reached out to the owners of TopMudSites and MudConnect to update our listings.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Bryce

Re: Fixing some typos

Post by Bryce »

Thanks, that always annoyed me.

You forgot the BBS heading where it still says "CLOK BBS".
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Bryce wrote:Thanks, that always annoyed me.

You forgot the BBS heading where it still says "CLOK BBS".
Fixed, thanks!
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kent

Post by Kent »

Jirato wrote:Now that I've got full control of the project, I went ahead and added that missing C back into CLOCK. As you can see, We've already updated the BBS logo and ASCII art when logging into the game. Thanks Noctere for your work on the graphics.

To prevent any confusion and to ensure the widest possible coverage, it's now impossible to say CLOK in-game. It'll automatically be corrected to CLOCK for you.

I've also reached out to the owners of TopMudSites and MudConnect to update our listings.
I did not know the game was "renamed" so to speak, with a respelling. .. I missed that.

From a Google or search engine point of view, this is unfortunate because now searching for CLOCK will mean our site will no longer show up in the first page or anywhere near it, whereas before searching for "clok" meant we were almost at the top on the first page. . In other words, we lost some serious real estate with the change.
Last edited by Kent on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

April fools!

Return to “General Announcements”