Introducing Milo!

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Selene

Introducing Milo!

Post by Selene »

Collector, Vagabond, Treasure Hunter, Highwayman. Milo has been called many things in the past. Rumor has it he's rented a room at the Brawler's Retreat for awhile, lugging with him a cart of his findings.

Have you lost something? A keepsake, heirloom, or something else of sentimental value? Perhaps Milo has found it on his journey! There's only one way to find out: Swing by on Lightsday and see if your treasured object has been found.

(Note: This is a merchant specifically dealing in RP-props or small objects that may come from your character's backstory or past. They can also be gifts. Feel free to get creative, as long as it's within the spirit of the merchant. No mechanical improvements will be made or given. If you'd like an object of above-average quality personalized, bring an object of equivalent quality/type along with you.)

Be prepared to explain both what your "lost" item is, and why exactly it's important to you. You'll also need some riln in order to convince him to hand it over. He'll be at the bar starting at one bell post-zenith! (Sunday at 2 PM CST)
Alexander

Re: Introducing Milo!

Post by Alexander »

This is a wonderful idea, and I hope to be able to attend. I hope that more opportunities like this will be presented in the future.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
Selene

Post by Selene »

Just a reminder that this is today at 1PM server time (2PM CST)! You can find him in the Tavern area of the Brawler's Retreat, along the road west of Haiban.
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

I plan to attend, though I may not be able to arrive until around 1:30. If the service is already over by then, I'll simply hope to attend a similar one sometime in the future.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
Selene

Post by Selene »

Thank you everyone for attending. The success of this merchant means I'll bring him back sometime later, so keep future requests in mind! If you missed him today and would still like something, feel free to send an NPCmail to Milo and I'll see what I can do for you.

Return to “General Announcements”