Lord Winston and The Corvus Outpost

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Noctere
Coder

Lord Winston and The Corvus Outpost

Post by Noctere »

This letter can be found scattered around much of the Lost Lands. Some have been posted on the local town boards while others have been seen floating around in the wind.

Greetings and salutations my fellow inhabitants of these lost lands.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Lord Winston. Perhaps some of you were once lucky enough to have met my acquaintance while I journeyed the land as a purveyor of curious goods. Nevertheless, I would like to announce that henceforth I have taken ownership of the outpost currently known as the Corvus Outpost. I have also taken it upon myself to manage said town and all inhabitants therein.

In so doing, I ask that all current inhabitants of the outpost please disregard any odd items or occurrences one may encounter during this smooth transition. Please ignore any and all corpses, bizarre creatures of peculiar origins, screaming and any irregularities in the behavior of our proud sentinel force.

During my administration it is my intent to maintain our status as a safe haven for those of dubious practices and beliefs and to see our town grow and prosper.

Graciously,
Lord Winston
It's not easy being evil...
Avedri

Re: Lord Winston and The Corvus Outpost

Post by Avedri »

At least that seemed mostly honest.
Thatcher

Post by Thatcher »

Interesting night tonight, thanks.
Kent

Post by Kent »

Am curious here, why such propaganda (a) was dropped in Shadgard at all, and (b) having been dropped there, why the local authorities did not quickly dispose of it.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

It's supposed to be mysterious and fantastical. They blew about on the winds of Corvus' underbelly. If you know what I mean.
Laroremas

Post by Laroremas »

Jaster wrote:It's supposed to be mysterious and fantastical. They blew about on the winds of Corvus' underbelly. If you know what I mean.
I don't

pls explain
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

PM me, bro, and let me regale you with "The Tale of Lord Winston and the Corvus Flatulance".
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Rude!
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

We all want to hear it. Host a storytelling night at the Hanged Man or something.
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.

Return to “General Announcements”