Staff Appreciation

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Barius

Staff Appreciation

Post by Barius »

Today I find myself extremely appreciative of what CLOK's staff does in working with players to ensure they develop a game everyone can enjoy. I am extremely appreciative of the fact that the staff shares information with the players about various issues, and people are not kept in the dark about things that change the game in a significant way. A certain amount of transparency in general administration is something I value a whole hell of a lot.

Kudos.
Laroremas

Re: Staff Appreciation

Post by Laroremas »

Agreed. Thanks for being awesome.
lin

Post by lin »

Barius the Ass-kisser.

On a serious note, though, I fully agree. I've seen my share of text games and my share of administrative staff. This is as good as it gets. You guys communicate, support, constantly listen to ideas and bug reports, tell us what's happening and what's going to happen with the game, spend a lot of time improving things, and so on, and so on. We see that. You rock.
Barius

Post by Barius »

lin wrote:Barius the Ass-kisser.

On a serious note, though, I fully agree. I've seen my share of text games and my share of administrative staff. This is as good as it gets. You guys communicate, support, constantly listen to ideas and bug reports, tell us what's happening and what's going to happen with the game, spend a lot of time improving things, and so on, and so on. We see that. You rock.
I'm happy to kiss an ass when it's an ass worth kissing.
TwistedAkai

Post by TwistedAkai »

+1 (Plus one)
★★★★★ (Five stars)
☑ (Ticked check box)
☺ (Smiley face)
You also notice the corpse of a canim scavenger (x169).

Return to “General Announcements”