New BBS!

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Rias
DEV

New BBS!

Post by Rias »

Hey look, we have a fancy new BBS! The old one was driving a lot of people crazy with the session-based message tracking, and had a lot of other annoying limitations - though it served us well and faithfully for years!

Anyway, please report any weirdness or wonkiness or other stuff that looks like it's not quite right.

Also, you can change your visual style! There are a few to choose from, which you can do under Board Preferences in the user control panel (the "gear" button in the default style).
Rias
DEV

Re: New BBS!

Post by Rias »

Oh, also, if you get a message saying your password couldn't be converted, or your password just isn't working at all, send an email to rias@contrarium.net and I'll get it sorted out for you.
Ardor

Post by Ardor »

From the looks of it, old quotes seem to be broken? instead of a special look they seem to just show the BBcodes.
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Hooray for unicorn
Avedri

Post by Avedri »

Jaster wrote:Hooray for unicorn
Upvote.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

1: Remembered logins should now work.
2: The Active Topics button should work now.
3: The problem with old quotes seems to be that there weren't quotation marks around the name of the person being quoted in the BBcode. Not a lot that can really be done about it other than manually updating every one, which I don't intend to do.
4: I am not a robot. I am a unicorn.

Return to “General Announcements”