Lemuel is needing to cut back to Tuedays and Fridays

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Lemuel

Lemuel is needing to cut back to Tuedays and Fridays

Post by Lemuel »

This thread is far outdated and I would like to delete it, but cannot.

Will an admin delete it, please and thank you?
Last edited by Lemuel on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- locksmith Lemuel 'I do all my own stunts.'

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I know what that's like. Take it easy and let us know what cool productive stuff you do on the other days!
The lore compels me!
Evelyn

Post by Evelyn »

I'll miss your funny antics! Take care. We need to set up a Clok anonymous. :D
The Rig-Jarl Bjorn gives you a bone-crushing bearhug.
Lemuel

Post by Lemuel »

[quote=Evelyn]I'll miss your funny antics! Take care. We need to set up a Clok anonymous. :D[/quote]

Well, if this "diet" I've put myself on works, then at least on two days of the week you'll be able to observe my funniness.

So far, it's working.

Rias, right now I am able to get my Christmas shopping and cards done, and more practice on my Spanish guitar.

It would be nice if CLOK was the first MUD to offer limited time slots to addicts like me; that is, the player decides which days of the week he wants his account frozen, and two weeks notice are required for a change.
Last edited by Lemuel on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

[quote=Lemuel]So far my diet has been largely successful, with only one login this week an hour before my CLOK day started; for which Mr A.was reliable enough to call me to account for.[/quote]

Please call me Dr. A. I worked hard for my degree. Thank you.
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

[quote=Acarin][quote=Lemuel]So far my diet has been largely successful, with only one login this week an hour before my CLOK day started; for which Mr A.was reliable enough to call me to account for.[/quote]

Please call me Dr. A. I worked hard for my degree. Thank you.[/quote]

Your name is Acarin IRL?
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

[quote=Makkah]Your name is Acarin IRL?[/quote]

We discussed this already. Of course it is.
Last edited by Acarin on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Xzean

Post by Xzean »

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat. When will Lemuel log in next!? Someone get the popcorn.
"The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy." `Steven Weinburg
Lemuel

Post by Lemuel »

Thanks to faithful friends keeping me accountable from logging in when I shouldn't. Yes, I have had some non-compliance to my rule, but more importantly, by far I am succeeding to get things done because of the vast reduction in weekly time I am at my keyboard.

Jaster

Post by Jaster »

No problem breh
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"

Return to “General Announcements”