Shared Bank Accounts

Announcements that don't fit into another category.
Jirato

Shared Bank Accounts

Post by Jirato »

You may now open a shared bank account via the account verb. You may use it at a bank for syntax usage and help.

Shared bank accounts are separate from your personal account, and may be used as shared riln and item storage for player groups. They are handled individually by area, so if you create and share an account in, for example, the Shadgard bank, it will only be accessible in Shadgard. You may, however, create shared accounts in multiple locations as long as you meet the general faction requirements for using that bank's services.

The person you are adding to the shared account must be in the room with you at the time.

As a reminder, sharing riln and items between your own characters is a strict no-no and we look for that kind of stuff. Also, use this feature at your own risk with only people that you trust. The shared account owner may revoke your access to an account at any time. CLOK GMs will not get involved with "shared bank scams".
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Jirato is pretty much super awesome.
The lore compels me!
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

Very cool! I love giving PCs tools to create their own factions/groups. =)
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate
Mascond

Post by Mascond »

This is an amazing idea! I really like the organization possiblities.

If people could be added as deposit only or deposit/withdraw on an account, and if there could be transaction records you could check who withdrew and deposited what, which banks would probably keep, that would probably make these accounts easier to use with a group. I don't know how feasible those features are though!
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

I've ironed out a few bugs with this and added in account log to the syntax help. Using account log at a bank where you have a shared account, as the owner, you will be able to see all recent transactions to your account.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Lemuel

Post by Lemuel »

While we're on the subject, could we also have joint titles on property, where two characters can own a house together? I guess I will post this request in a separate topic.
- locksmith Lemuel 'I do all my own stunts.'

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822

Return to “General Announcements”