Artisan Compound rented workrooms

The new home of the Western Coalition.
Jirato
DEV

Artisan Compound rented workrooms

Post by Jirato »

(OOC) ANNOUNCEMENT: Handcarts left in rented facilities will be automatically returned and the contents inside of them deleted when rent is expired - be warned. The Haiban forges and leather workrooms have containers for a reason - they're not meant for handcart storage.

(OOC) ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm giving anyone who's acquired a blazing charcoal fire or murky black water from a certain rental property retrieval bug amnesty for a bit, if you've been walking around with that in one of your bags or deposited it in your bank account, please let us know ASAP via REPORT.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Fayne

Re: Artisan Compound rented workrooms

Post by Fayne »

Okay, this reminds me of the transfer bug that used to allow you to grab heated objects from anvils.

Wait... Water, blazing fire, heated metal... GASP! The game was trying to help someone create a homemade forge!
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
Jirato
DEV

Re: Artisan Compound rented workrooms

Post by Jirato »

I could have sworn we had an IC notice of this somewhere, but I can't find it anywhere. Not sure if it was lost in a server crash, was accidentally not made a permanent item, was gettable and someone took off with it, or if I'm just remembering wrong...

Anyway, the plaque at the entrance to the workshops now read as follows:
You read the Common Letters written on a golden plaque:
==========

Forge - West

Leatherworking - North

Lapidary - East

A small inscription underneath the directions states the following:
NOTICE: Any handcarts or workcarts found left behind in the workrooms after rent expires will be considered coalition property. Contents will be sold and the proceeds will go to support the Western Coalition.
==========
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Haiban”