Haiban Trainer

The new home of the Western Coalition.
baerden

Haiban Trainer

Post by baerden »

It would be really great if we could get a trainer like Nelana the Mine Foreman in Mistral lake to watch over the forges in the Haiban and offer training services to aspiring forgers that make the Haiban their home.
Kiyaani

Re: Haiban Trainer

Post by Kiyaani »

Speaking of trainers... It would be great if Haiban had more readily available training offered overall.

There's one merc who teaches a few of the martial skills, the healer teaches first aid and herbalism, but most of the training there seems to be exclusive to coalition members. I understand them not wanting to share their knowledge with amateurs, but don't they also want to take people's money? ;)

Even Olive the Carpenter 'only' teaches carpentry and not even similar skills like logging or woodworking. The jewelry store doesn't have someone to teach lapidary. Maybe some of these trainers are available with permits, but it might be nice to have them out and accessible. I realize it's probably not considered a full town and maybe this is why, but it's something to consider.
Jirato
DEV

Re: Haiban Trainer

Post by Jirato »

Added to my list, I'll see what I can do.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Haiban”