Haiban Feedback and Suggestions

The new home of the Western Coalition.
Zahrah

Re: Haiban Feedback and Suggestions

Post by Zahrah »

So this is more a question than a suggestion (though it might be a suggestion depending on the answer to the question?), but where in Haiban is a person supposed to go to register an item? My character has found herself in possession of a semi-rare (honestly not sure how rare, but is nice) item and I was told OOC that I needed to go register it, buuuuut Haiban doesn't have a town hall, so honestly not sure where someone should go to do that in Haiban. I tried the bank and it told me to try the town hall (which doesn't exist). Would it be the Justice Office for Haiban instead? If there isn't a place in Haiban to register an item, perhaps the Justice Office or bank should be made into such a place?

I asked this on question several days ago and it was proverbial crickets so I haven't been sure what to do about it since then.

EDIT: Or maybe we should just get a town hall? Or maybe some sort of community center place that would have a meeting room in it for town meetings and then you could register things there.
Last edited by Zahrah on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[FROM Zeldryn (OOC)]: You're a fucking amazing RPer. +1000

Dorn bluntly asks, "And does it appear I have a wagon in my pocket?"
You quip, "It would honestly not surprise me if you did."

You notice a horribly disfigured squirrel quietly scanning the area while attempting to appear nonchalant about it.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

You can register it anywhere so long as it's registered. You can stick it in a vault in the meantime if you really, really want to just register it in Haiban. I really don't think there is a place to do so in Haiban. At least not yet!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Zahrah

Post by Zahrah »

jilliana wrote:You can register it anywhere so long as it's registered. You can stick it in a vault in the meantime if you really, really want to just register it in Haiban. I really don't think there is a place to do so in Haiban. At least not yet!
I understand I could waltz up to Mistral Lake and get it registered, but it just doesn't seem to make sense IC to register something in one town when you live in another. And yes, I have it stored right now.

You notice a horribly disfigured squirrel quietly scanning the area while attempting to appear nonchalant about it.
Vestyn
GM

Post by Vestyn »

The bank in Haiban will now allow you to register items.
Zahrah

Post by Zahrah »

Vestyn wrote:The bank in Haiban will now allow you to register items.
Danke! <3

Zahrah

Post by Zahrah »

Just something I noticed today (appropriate sentence bolded by me):
[Founder's Inn, Foyer] (InUr)
Dark reddish-brown marble speckled with white and black makes up the floor of this large room. A sweeping staircase with an ornate bronze banister leads up to a second floor ballroom. A discrete sign directs patrons north to Lucile's and south to the spa, while straight ahead leads to the front desk. Large columns stand on either side of the entry, while a small white sculpture appears to depict the same individuals as outside, although this time in a far less serious pose.
The area is mostly quiet.
Obvious exits: northeast, east, southeast, out.
It would be nifty if there actually WAS a staircase that led upstairs to a second floor ballroom. More places to host events!

(And also that "discrete sign" should be a "discreet sign" but I typoed that some time ago so no big deal. Just had to mention it).

Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

It's used for events and sometimes closed in-between. They might not have redecorated it back to normal after the last one a few months back, but the stairs do usually work.
Zahrah

Post by Zahrah »

Then I change my suggestion to the staircase being made the normal green for interactables so people know they're actually there!

jilliana

Post by jilliana »

This town still needs an eyesore! A seriously ugly one that all the rich folk are ashamed of!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Personally I feel like if any city should have a huge range in upkeep, it is Haiban. It ranges from people who are so broke they're selling their fist to make a living, to some of the richest people ever, to massive organized work fronts. I'd love to see it almost organized into "bands", with a low class place that is frequented by the newer people of the Coalition and all the drunks and vagabonds, to the more established where the rich artisans and the highly sought after mercenaries who'll get 100k a contract like to chillax.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.

Return to “Haiban”