Notice of minimal event coverage

General discussion of events in CLOK.
Jirato
DEV

Notice of minimal event coverage

Post by Jirato »

I know one of CLOKs main appeals has been that it's a living breathing world, and players frequently interact with NPCs to drive world-changing events and interpersonal stories and development.

Unfortunately, we're at a bit of a skeleton crew right now, so I regret to inform you that that probably isn't going to be happening much anymore. I hope you all can continue to enjoy CLOK as a sandbox that you all can play in, and entertain each other by yourselves without constant GM involvement. Get out there, talk to each other, play with each other, form relationships, develop your own intriguing stories to share with other player characters. There's plenty to enjoy and experience in CLOK without GM involvement.

At this time, please do not expect the following:
Response to NPCmail, or even someone to read NPCmail.
Responses to THINK and RITUAL.
Responses to ESP messages directed to non-player entities.
Responses to Town Board posts.

It may happen, occasionally, but this should be the exception from the norm. If you have a truly interesting development you wish to share with the three people remaining on staff, feel free to send in that NPCMAIL, make that ritual, post that message, whatever. But please don't set yourself up for disappointment if you think a response is guaranteed. It's probably not going to happen.

We're still here, and we're still working on stuff for you, but we have our own projects to work on and things outside of CLOK that eats up a lot of our time. We unfortunately do not have the luxury of having dedicated people to constantly monitor these things and act on them.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Events”