Keth

General discussion of events in CLOK.
Zeldryn

Keth

Post by Zeldryn »

Hi guys!

First, I'm sorry I kept pushing this back until now. RL can be crazy sometimes, and that's all I can really say about that. (I've also been a little lazy, but we're not going to talk about that.)

I wanted to post something here on the BBS so it was all plain and clear that I had the intentions of gathering up and doing a good ol' fashioned raid on Keth on Sunday, March 10th at around 2:00 P.M EST.

For those who'd like to participate who have scheduling conflicts, feel free to speak up if you'd like me to wait for you! I'd like to include as many people as possible in this if I can. It seemed to be something a lot of folks cared about. I think it'll be a lot of fun, and Zeldryn's got some plans in mind.

So if anyone's got any questions, any suggestions for an alternative time, or anything like that-- I'm all ears for those involved to come to some sort of alternative agreement on it. I know everyone has different schedules and all that.

Also, if you're worried about not being strong enough-- don't worry about that. There's a job and a role that everybody can play. Don't be intimidated! It'll be great.

Looking forward to a fun and horrifying time for all involved!
artus

Re: Keth

Post by artus »

I can only hope I'm not dozed off by my own medicine and can be there. I may just not take medicine at all so I can stay awake orr something. I'll try to make it.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Hakkon
CLOK Patron

Post by Hakkon »

I'd like to participate but won't be available until around 3-3:30EST. If there's a good sized group then by all means move on without me
Xanthe

Post by Xanthe »

Sounds like a coffee day! I'm excited and I'll make it even if I have to drink coffee till it kills me.

Return to “General Events”