Winter Gathering 1218!

General discussion of events in CLOK.
Mirazia

Winter Gathering 1218!

Post by Mirazia »

Set at a tentative date for the Saturday 8th December, Alois and Trixie will be hosing a Winter Bonfire for the festivities!

Said event will include food, music, dancing, games (with prizes!) and the chance to get a fabulous piece of art from your favorite sadistic tattooist (and of course the less sadistic Trixie!)

Now before we charge in to set up this event, we would like to know if the date is suitable for the majority and what time range would be best for you all. Nothing worse than organizing an event only to realize we goofed on the availability of the players!
A greater lich looks over the posts on a large post board.

(Samani practically snarls as she consumes her flapjacks in one go.)

Dark powers surround Noctere and he brings forth his hands to summon... to summon... TO SUMMON!...
a handful of popcorn which appear on the ground with a slight POOF sound. Then Noctere leaves.
xavier

Re: Winter Gathering 1218!

Post by xavier »

I'm pretty sure I'm good with that date. At least I don't have anything planned for that weekend. also, looking forward to it.
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Hakkon
CLOK Patron

Post by Hakkon »

I know it's way too late now but that should work just fine for me
Mirazia

Post by Mirazia »

A quick update on this!

The day and time has been posted on the town notice boards, One Post-Zenith of Citisday the 8th!

Between then, gather wood, fish up fish, make skewers, scrounge some meat and find some herbs for a great cook off!

Dark powers surround Noctere and he brings forth his hands to summon... to summon... TO SUMMON!...
a handful of popcorn which appear on the ground with a slight POOF sound. Then Noctere leaves.
Mirazia

Post by Mirazia »

Thank you everyone that attended today! I had fun designing all your tattoos and playing my personal favorite merchant!

Return to “General Events”