Khata is taking requests!

General discussion of events in CLOK.
Mirazia

Khata is taking requests!

Post by Mirazia »

"You are welcome to mail myself, Khata, with your requests for an outfit for the upcoming Octum Masquerade Ball along with payment of 3000 riln. You will receive your outfits in time to show them off behind your masks!"

With the upcoming ball, Khata will be taking requests for outfits. You can provide as much of a description as you can, but she will at least require colors and type of garment (such as sleevless gown, trousers, mokasins etc) to work with as well as the riln. This is a flat 3000 riln for the entire outfit.

Failure to provide the basics will result in being sent a burlap sack to wear.

Another merchant will be around by another member of the team to make your masks, so please, just clothes to Khata.

Thank you!
A greater lich looks over the posts on a large post board.

(Samani practically snarls as she consumes her flapjacks in one go.)

Dark powers surround Noctere and he brings forth his hands to summon... to summon... TO SUMMON!...
a handful of popcorn which appear on the ground with a slight POOF sound. Then Noctere leaves.
Hakkon
CLOK Patron

Re: Khata is taking requests!

Post by Hakkon »

Apologies if this is explained and I'm just not getting it due to being dense.

It 3000 Riln for an entire outfit, so in the mail with the money we need to give each piece of clothing that we intend to make up the outfit, along with the basic descriptions/coloring, yes? Again sorry if this seems like unnecessary clarification
Mirazia

Re: Khata is taking requests!

Post by Mirazia »

Mail Khata 3000 riln for the entire outfit. No need to mail any clothing. If I feel you're asking too much, for example you want gold-plated boots (no) or a 15 piece ensamble, then I reserve the right to make you an outfit worth the 3000 paid or I will ask for more riln.
A greater lich looks over the posts on a large post board.

(Samani practically snarls as she consumes her flapjacks in one go.)

Dark powers surround Noctere and he brings forth his hands to summon... to summon... TO SUMMON!...
a handful of popcorn which appear on the ground with a slight POOF sound. Then Noctere leaves.

Return to “General Events”