A note on long-term events

General discussion of events in CLOK.
Jirato
DEV

A note on long-term events

Post by Jirato »

I've had several players recently bring up complaints about "never-ending events", events not having any "closure", or being "unwinnable".

I just wanted to say, yes, I know what you're talking about. However, please keep in mind that we have long-term plans for the Mistviel Dominion, the refugees, and other factions associate with them. I firmly believe continuing conflcit between these factions enriches the game experience. A world without conflict is a rather dull one. I'm sorry if anyone was experiencing a quick and easy "BAM! Team good wins!" kind of situation, but I thought I should probably post to let you know that isn't going to happen.

I'm not saying there's not going to be any victories or losses for either side, it's just that we're talking about a series of battles in a long and persistent war here. Get used to the Dominion, because they will be around for awhile to come, and I look forward to seeing how parties on both sides interact with them.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
gralkik

Re: A note on long-term events

Post by gralkik »

I can understand this. Could I get some feedback pertaining lorewise, those of the Wyrvardn? And regarding the War with the Dominion? I find that this is a gray area and facts aren't very clear. Like in most situations resulting in a war.

Return to “General Events”