Tse Gaiyan meeting once again!

General discussion of events in CLOK.
artus

Tse Gaiyan meeting once again!

Post by artus »

Ic portion :
Salutations
I, Artus Arzaria, am happy to announce that we are finally going to have a house meeting once again, this time with more people, and will be more awesome than before. Please keep whatever opinions, statements, requests, or anything you have in mind, for the better changes of our house, and come join the modest gatherring at our same old place, around 8 bells on Citisday. Thank you in advance!
Sign, Artus Arzaria, of the Udemi branch of Tse gaiyan.

ooc portion :
It's gonna be around saturday at like 8 something in the morning server time. Thank you.
The time has been extended to be 9 now due to my stupidity of estimating time. Enjoy! It's still up now.
Last edited by artus on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
artus

Re: Tse Gaiyan meeting once again!

Post by artus »

Reminder : the Tse Gaiyan meeting will be held today within a few minutes (I extend it further more to eight bell and two chimes, for any of you who miss the post. So, there's like 30-40 minutes left now. Come on everyone!
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Fayne

Re: Tse Gaiyan meeting once again!

Post by Fayne »

Totally planned on attending, totally missed it and couldn't have made it anyway. I'll have to catch a brief review next time I'm on.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.

Return to “General Events”