Grum Festival 2016!

General discussion of events in CLOK.
Lassyn

Grum Festival 2016!

Post by Lassyn »

Welcome to the Grum Festival, 2016! Over this multi-week festival you can expect:
- New and interesting shops to be added every couple days. (There are a few already here.)
- Delicious handcrafted food, desserts, and drinks.
- Weapons, gear, and clothing.
- A storytelling competition (complete with rotten fruit).
- An auction with amazing items both old and new.
- All new merchants (glassmaker, musical instruments, and more!)
- Lore-based items for and from different cultures (more than just the gearheads!)
- Character modification merchants (tattoo, hair and beard styling, etc.).
- Item modification merchant (clothes, weapons, and more).
- Events of all different styles.
- Secret areas within and near the festival grounds themselves.
- And so much more.

The festival has opened northwest of Haiban. Go have a look, and remember to return often to see what else is in store.

As I type this, it’s a beautiful seventy degrees outside. The southern Virginia breeze is fluttering through an open window, mixing casually with the strains of guitar and trumpet playing from my speakers. I have a Labrador sprawled out next to me, yipping and twitching in his sleep as he chases bouncing balls and rabbits in his dreamscape. Simply put, spring has arrived.
We’ve weathered the winter and emerged stronger for it. Come celebrate spring with us.
This is the first of a long list of events and opportunities in a campaign which I am personally calling the Summer of Clok. We’ve got great things coming and we’re glad to begin rolling them out for you.
This festival has been a labor of love performed for you by the GM team. Special thanks go to Jirato and Noctere who showed us the ropes and were gentle in their criticism. More thanks to Uyoku, Vestyn, and Hayl, without whom this wouldn’t have been possible.
Grumfest 2016 is ready – are you?
Bryce

Re: Grum Festival 2016!

Post by Bryce »

I like some of these satchels for sale, but at 4 pounds, they weigh twice as much as the satchel I got from the Shadgard general store. Any possibility to have them lightened up a bit?
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Hayl

Post by Hayl »

Those weights have been updated along with the vasculums and a few other things in the festival.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

The 2016 Grummer Festival is officially closed. I hope everyone had a chance to enjoy it and get some cool stuff.

Admittedly, we didn't really do half as much with the festival this year as we wanted. Real life got ahold of us, and many of us have been busy with work and school. We still plan on holding an auction, it'll just be independent of the festival. And we never need an excuse to bring special merchants around to do work.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Events”