Winter Solstice Snowman Competition

General discussion of events in CLOK.
Uyoku
GM

Winter Solstice Snowman Competition

Post by Uyoku »

Greetings!

A time of cold comes swiftly to these lands. It is also a time of fun, therefore, I Tomas Froste, wish to invite you to take part in a snowman building competition.

Come to my pavillion just outside the redrock canyon near Shadgard and place your submissions in the box and my team of snow sculptors and I will bring the description of your creation to life in the medium of snow!

All submissions should be placed by Desumbar 25th at 11 bells post zenith. Please put your name on your submission so you can be contacted if you win and to get a special gift.

Voting will begin Desumbar 26th and go through Desumbar 31st. Just drop by the pavillion and drop your vote for the best snowman, also found in the pavillion, in the voting box.

The winner will be announced Januarum 1st. The prize will be mailed to the winner.

All participants will recieve a special gift from me as well!

Happy creating!

Tomas Froste

---

I hope that everyone will come and enjoy the festivities of the season and participate in this event!

Happy Holidays!
[GMCHAT - Developer Jirato (Discord)]: Sceptus Corvus, will it blend? *cheesy music plays*

[CHAT - Developer Jirato]: I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. If you're looking for gear coins, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave the cats alone, that'll be the end of it, I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will nerf you.
Uyoku
GM

Re: Winter Solstice Snowman Competition

Post by Uyoku »

The participation in this event has been outstanding so far. This is just a reminder to everyone to drop your vote for the best sculpture before 11 bells post zenith on Desumbar 31st [11:00 PM mountain time, December 31]

I'm eager to see which of the unique creations that have been submitted will win. Thank you to everyone who has participated and voted so far.
[GMCHAT - Developer Jirato (Discord)]: Sceptus Corvus, will it blend? *cheesy music plays*

[CHAT - Developer Jirato]: I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. If you're looking for gear coins, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave the cats alone, that'll be the end of it, I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will nerf you.
ydia

Re: Winter Solstice Snowman Competition

Post by ydia »

thanks so much for this event!
You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."

Return to “General Events”