OOC TURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS!

General discussion of events in CLOK.
preiman
CLOK Patron

OOC TURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS!

Post by preiman »

Once in a generation, when A mentor grows board and starts having fond memories of Mortal Kombat, Bushido Blade, and Tekken, he decides what the community of CLOK needs is a serious OOC beat down.

On Thursday October the 29th at 6:00 pm server time I will be holding a tournament in the OOC arena. there will be divisions for all skill levels and other events. Prizes will be awarded to the winners and it will be a great time to come get to know your fellow CLOK players and for those of you knew to the game, what the combat system has in store for those with the patience to push to those higher levels.

So come hang out, bring your friends who may be on the fence about joining CLOK, bring those newbies who may be having trouble finding a place in the community, bring whoever you can for what I am sure will be a lot of fun, and a night to remember for a very long time.

Preiman is in no way responsible for loss of possessions, pride, or life, that might result from participation or Spectatorship of the OOC TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS. The act of reading this post constitutes an agreement on your part not to bring legal action against him for any mental or physical trauma resulting from the tournament, its participants or any affiliates there of.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
ydia

Re: OOC TURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS!

Post by ydia »

preiman wrote:Once in a generation, when A mentor grows board and starts having fond memories of Mortal Kombat, Bushido Blade, and Tekken, he decides what the community of CLOK needs is a serious OOC beat down.

On Thursday October the 29th at 6:00 pm server time I will be holding a tournament in the OOC arena. there will be divisions for all skill levels and other events. Prizes will be awarded to the winners and it will be a great time to come get to know your fellow CLOK players and for those of you knew to the game, what the combat system has in store for those with the patience to push to those higher levels.

So come hang out, bring your friends who may be on the fence about joining CLOK, bring those newbies who may be having trouble finding a place in the community, bring whoever you can for what I am sure will be a lot of fun, and a night to remember for a very long time.

Preiman is in no way responsible for loss of possessions, pride, or life, that might result from participation or Spectatorship of the OOC TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS. The act of reading this post constitutes an agreement on your part not to bring legal action against him for any mental or physical trauma resulting from the tournament, its participants or any affiliates there of.
And no blaming the monks if you die.
You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

I can't wait!
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

I can't wait!
blindndangerous

Post by blindndangerous »

Bring it on. I'll be there...so long as I remember about it.
A towering white-furred snow yeti exclaims, "Oog!"
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

Just a few more days, hope you all are ready.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
Kent heads north.
ydia

Post by ydia »

I'll be ready to watch people get bloody!
You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."
vidor

Post by vidor »

This looks groovy. I'll be there with bells on. And by "bells" I mean "fire arrows" and by "on" I mean "in your face."
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

Just a few hours now. Call your friends, home your blades and be ready because there's going to be a fight tonight.

I hope everyone shows up, and again please bring the newbies. This thing is at least as much for them as anyone else.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
Kent heads north.
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

so the first tournament is over, and though there were some rough patches, but in the end I think fun was had by all

the winners and the prizes are listed below.

winners of the $10 Patreon perks are.
Tamsin, Vidor, and Jilliana.

the winners of $5 Patreon perks are
Leondre, vidor, akila

winners of $2 perks are
Taric, Jilliana, tamsin.

I hope to do this again at some point, and I hope to see you there.

Thank you to Coanid, Althea for donating prizes, and thank you all for making this a success.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
Kent heads north.
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

I had loads of fun. Thanks for having prizes guys!
ydia

Post by ydia »

Thanks for holding it.

Return to “General Events”