Arena Apocalypse Grand Opening (January 2, 2016)

General discussion of events in CLOK.
Lassyn

Arena Apocalypse Grand Opening (January 2, 2016)

Post by Lassyn »

With a new year comes a new arena! Come help me test it out Saturday January 2nd at 7:00 Server Time!
The first (of many) entries into the Arena Apocalypse!
Come be one of the first to test out the brand new combat arena. With twenty-eight fully painted rooms and a randomized starting point, this arena will test your CVC skills, as well as your ability to think quickly and adapt.
Apocalypse Arena is designed to be versatile in style and challenges; each month will find layers set to battle against one another in a variety of different situations and climates.
The style for January 2016 is Urban Throwdown
Bring your characters on-line at around 6:45 server time on Saturday to prepare. Last character standing will receive an RPA.
Don’t have a super high skilled character? No problem! A Best Performing Novice RPA will be handed out as well.
See you then, and happy New Year from us to you. Thanks for sticking with us, and we look forward to bigger and better things in 2016!
Kunren

Re: Arena Apocalypse Grand Opening (January 2, 2016)

Post by Kunren »

Lassyn wrote:With a new year comes a new arena! Come help me test it out Saturday January 2nd at 7:00 Server Time!
The first (of many) entries into the Arena Apocalypse!
Come be one of the first to test out the brand new combat arena. With twenty-eight fully painted rooms and a randomized starting point, this arena will test your CVC skills, as well as your ability to think quickly and adapt.
Apocalypse Arena is designed to be versatile in style and challenges; each month will find layers set to battle against one another in a variety of different situations and climates.
The style for January 2016 is Urban Throwdown
Bring your characters on-line at around 6:45 server time on Saturday to prepare. Last character standing will receive an RPA.
Don’t have a super high skilled character? No problem! A Best Performing Novice RPA will be handed out as well.
See you then, and happy New Year from us to you. Thanks for sticking with us, and we look forward to bigger and better things in 2016!
I've gotta say, this sounds epic. I will be doing my best to be there.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Ugh completely forgot about it, how was it folks?
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

It was really awesome! The area was super fascinating to see, and I know even though it was OOC the GMs put a lot of effort into it.

I can't wait for the next arena match, it sounds super fun!
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

I... missed... this? *GASP*
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Acarin wrote:I... missed... this? *GASP*
The feels

Return to “General Events”