Shadgard's Orphanage's Pumpkin Carving Contest

General discussion of events in CLOK.
Vinz

Shadgard's Orphanage's Pumpkin Carving Contest

Post by Vinz »

Posted on many of the town boards is a bulletin,

The Shadgard Orphanage is putting together a find raising pumpkin carving contest! The event will be held on Artisday, Octum 10th. Please come with a prepared sketch of your pumpkin for our expert carvers. You can purchase a pumpkin to carve for a mere donation of 25 riln which will go directly to the orphanage. Though side donations will also be accepted. We hope to see you there!

Prizes will be handed out with the grand prize being a trophy made by the children of the Orphanage. Second prizes will be given out as well but as its a charity event, don't expect them to be anything super fancy. The money is going toward winter clothing for the kids, extra food for the cold season and hopefully some other things for the kids!

Pumpkins can be carved to decorate your homes (inside is preferred, we will not replace destroyed/stolen pumpkins left outside!), but please limit the amount of pumpkins entered into the contest. The voting for the winner will be done by the community, so make sure to bring extra parchment to cast your vote!
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Haite says, " ...Diamonds are also hard, really really freaking hard."
Alexander

Re: Shadgard's Orphanage's Pumpkin Carving Contest

Post by Alexander »

Excellent news. I will do my best to be there.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
Kent

Post by Kent »

How do we submit a sketch?
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Vinz

Post by Vinz »

You can either mail it to Vinz, find Miranda (by asking for her over ESP if i'm around i'll take care of it.) or send me a PM on here of your sketch. I'll take it from there!
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Vinz

Post by Vinz »

Voting has been changed to run the whole weekend. NPCMAIL Miranda your vote or try to find me to cast your vote. The pumpkins are all on display in Shadgard's Orphanage (Which is through the gate near the church in Shadgard). If your having trouble finding it, ask another PC!

Thanks for submitting your pumpkins!

-Vinz
-*- GM Vinz -*-
xavier

Post by xavier »

Because it's fashionable:
the winner will receive their pumpkin smashed, mashed, baked and served up with cool whip.
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!

Return to “General Events”