Nereia Group

Discussion about the Immortals, AKA gods, deities, etc.
Orris

Nereia Group

Post by Orris »

The gods of CLOK don't seem to get a lot of attention. I was thinking about starting a semi religious group dedicated to Nereia. Vodr and Verungnr would also be involved because they're tied to the sea as well, but the primary focus is Nereia.

It started out as an idea for a group of hydromancer characters, but it would be cool to make it a little broader and allow anyone with a dedication to the sea gods.

Is there any interest in something like this? I know two hydromancers said they were interested over chat earlier, but I'm not sure if they're on board for the religious aspect.

I don't really have any details thought out so far, but I thought a PRO (player run organization) would be really cool.

And GMs, this means we need to get to the ocean! Please? I'll beg if necessary!
Lavi

Re: Nereia Group

Post by Lavi »

I for one am totally on board and would love to be a part of a pro-player group. It would be good to sit down with e GMs to have it align well with lore. Also I’m all for the ocean.
[ESP-GRAY - Shadowy-Gray]: No no (player) , you were right, it's wonderful. I think I'll send in my application today. I can't wait to partake in the parties there. I just have one question, will I need to kidnap my own child, or will there be some there for those who are un able to.
Lysse

Post by Lysse »

I think it'd be great to see more PCs with a religious/spiritual depth to them. One of my favorite parts of playing Lysse was the Druidry and spiritual aspect.

So, good on you for trying to get an in game player group based around beliefs. =)
“There is always a choice."
"You mean I could choose certain death?"
"A choice nevertheless, or perhaps an alternative. You see I believe in freedom. Not many people do, although they will of course protest otherwise. And no practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences. Indeed, it is the freedom upon which all the others are based.”
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

/encourage
The lore compels me!

Return to “Immortals”