New Guild?

Acarin

New Guild?

Post by Acarin »

After a discussion yesterday, I'd like to suggest a new performance guild: The Jesters. They would obviously need a few unique abilities like Weapon Specialization: improvised (for slapping people with fish and pie throwing), "Filled Wagon" - allowing up to 30 Jesters to cram themselves into a wagon or on a horse, "Jaster's secret formula" - a crafting skill for producing their own improvised weapons on the fly. Other abilities could include mime abilities (copy someone's combat tactic but without the weapon for humorous results), and "Got your nose (for real)." Everyone feel free to post other ability ideas as well. How fast can the GMs crank this out?

Thanks.

EDIT: Alternatively, a guild that specializes in mischief and practical jokes. That ability to put things in people's bags, ventriloquism and voice throwing, etc. I haven't been causing enough trouble lately.
Kunren

Re: New Guild?

Post by Kunren »

Acarin wrote:After a discussion yesterday, I'd like to suggest a new performance guild: The Jesters. They would obviously need a few unique abilities like Weapon Specialization: improvised (for slapping people with fish and pie throwing), "Filled Wagon" - allowing up to 30 Jesters to cram themselves into a wagon or on a horse, "Jaster's secret formula" - a crafting skill for producing their own improvised weapons on the fly. Other abilities could include mime abilities (copy someone's combat tactic but without the weapon for humorous results), and "Got your nose (for real)." Everyone feel free to post other ability ideas as well. How fast can the GMs crank this out?

Thanks.

EDIT: Alternatively, a guild that specializes in mischief and practical jokes. That ability to put things in people's bags, ventriloquism and voice throwing, etc. I haven't been causing enough trouble lately.
You've just described a mischievous Mummer.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

No. Mummers are all mind tricks and stories. I just want to see 10 people riding around on a single horse throwing pies.
Uandir

Post by Uandir »

+1
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

Aren't you already in that guild?
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Laroremas

Post by Laroremas »

Bryce wrote:Aren't you already in that guild?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5HJ2GdIE7g
Vaylon

Post by Vaylon »

Their guild's new theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
"I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being really good all the time. That would be hypocrisy." - The Importance of Being Earnest, Oscar Wilde
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Vaylon wrote:
Their guild's new theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
Yes! This is what CLOK needs!
boriguard

Post by boriguard »

I would still like to see a guild for chefs and the like. incorporate farming and fishing into that one.
Better to listen and be thought wise than to speak and be proven foolish

Return to “General Guild Discussion”