The guild with the shadow beasts

Acarin

The guild with the shadow beasts

Post by Acarin »

Since most are well aware of this guild (you know the one) and it has been around for a considerably long time at this point, can the guild and abilities please be added to the wiki for everyone's OOC enjoyment and discussion?
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

Nope.
The lore compels me!
Lysse

Post by Lysse »

[quote=Acarin]Agreed. Gotta keep some things secret.[/quote]
“There is always a choice."
"You mean I could choose certain death?"
"A choice nevertheless, or perhaps an alternative. You see I believe in freedom. Not many people do, although they will of course protest otherwise. And no practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences. Indeed, it is the freedom upon which all the others are based.”
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Rooks?
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Are they still being tested/developed or something? Or is this guild never going "public"?

[quote=Lysse][quote=Acarin]Agreed. Gotta keep some things secret.[/quote][/quote]

Quoted entirely out of context. This is not much of a secret.
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

Not a public guild, and won't ever be.
The lore compels me!
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

[quote=Acarin]This is not much of a secret.[/quote]
What is not a secret? What they are called or how their powers work?
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

Okay guys - the question was asked and answered and I think this discussion is closed.

Let's find another sandbox to piddle in.
[CHAT - Lil' Skittles GM Zoiya escalates quickly]: *hugs Kent*
[CHAT - Kent "Gunney" Gunderman]: *gingerly hugs back*
[CHAT - Grandmaster Ardor will be NOM'd by a drakolin]: You can give Zoiya a bearhug Kent, she can handle it.
hadesfire

Post by hadesfire »

Great, now I have to obsessivly search for the guild. Thanks, Acarin.

Return to “General Guild Discussion”