Huec & the Immortals

Discussion of the cultural side of Arad.
Alaia

Huec & the Immortals

Post by Alaia »

Several Immortals are considered splinters of Toteoh, including some that aren't even listed on the wiki (shout out to Qetzicotl), but several are still unknown as how they interact with Huecatn culture and I am curious.

Obviously we have Toteoh. It's not mentioned what Toteoh looked like, but we obviously know he's the Big Daddy to them.

Aphraen guards Temicotl, but we don't have a description of what they believe Aphraen appears to be the same way we do for Naia (six-legged giant salamander), Undm (six-legged jaguar), Serafina (four-winged white bird) or Vandin (BIBLICALLY ACCURATE). It would be nice to learn what the other Immortals look like when the Huec talk about them, and how they interact with the Huec, or if the HUec even acknowledge them!

Aphraen, Bogvaskr and Teonanacatl all have a Huec presence, but no depiction of how they are depicted in the culture.

Aranas, Vodr, Verungnr, Nereia and Malfant have no mention of appearance or ties to the Huec. This may be by design, but Naia wants to return to the sea so I would assume the Huec have some lore on Vodr and Nereia, and possibly Verungnr, at least!

How do the Huec interact with the druidic gods? They view Teonanacatl as a replacement for the Gaea, but do they view teh animals themselves as possible splinters of Toteoh? Do they respect them as entities at all?

I did read that they don't view ascended with much interest because none are Huec and so Toteoh doesn't have interest in them. Do they view their God-Kings as Ascended as well? Would they respect an Ascended Huec?
I play: Vanja - Khadija - Solveig - Alaia

Return to “Culture”