Loving Ya'll from Afar

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Smoothcoffee

Loving Ya'll from Afar

Post by Smoothcoffee »

I've been meaning to do this for weeks but only recently have I been inspired every day.

I've really been loving the roleplay lately, guys. It's been so ridiculously fun, hysterical, and roleplay-focused that I can't help but give ya'll some love.

First, a huge thanks to all the templars and monks I've had the absolute pleasure of roleplaying with. Maric, Leonardo, Aegeus, Alerion, Gad, Sarina, Carlo, Althea, Arrienne... all of you. You have made my being a templar such an enjoyable, warm, and fulfilling experience. I'm super sorry if I've missed your name on that list, but really. Everything from the training to what feels like the Church bonding has just been irreplaceable. Thank you to all our older monks and templars for coming back and noticing us newbies, we love and appreciate you.

To Zeldryn, Dionisia, Shailah, Rakar, Echlin, all of Vaelin's alts, (lol), thank you. Thank you all for the amazing rp that forces all of us to grow, for standing together and making fun out of the most mundane things. You guys make me smile every day, and for that I am forever grateful.
Finally, I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you to every single one of you for accepting Sofi into your world. She is a character that is always evolving, always warm and always wanting hugs. You guys really make in a difference, so thank you. It's exciting to see what will become of our little Templar.

Much love,
-SC

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”