A much needed thanks.

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Zeldryn

A much needed thanks.

Post by Zeldryn »

Hi, everybody.

I don't exactly know what to say here, so i'm just going to ramble a little bit, like i'm prone to do IC. So, hold onto your pants.

So, as I'm sure it's been for a lot of folks, life has been an absolute roller coaster ride for me and mine over the past few weeks. There's a lot of stress, and uncertainty, and no small amount of anxiety-- and I'm sure this is a sentiment a lot of people are feeling pretty distinctly given current events in our less-entertaining real world at the current moment. Whether it's academic, employment, familial, casual, professional, legal, or anything in between, I know for a fact that we've all got a whole heaping load of problems that are weighing us all down at one time or another as of late.

So, given all that, I wanted to say thank you. Thank you all so, so much. Staff, other players, everybody. Whether interacting with you all IC, or talking on chat, or posting here on the BBS, Clok and it's community has become such a wonderful part of my life. I so thoroughly enjoy the players, the world, the lore, the roleplay, the up-beat and helpful nature of everything here. You guys are great friends, and you've really made my days a lot easier to slog through, especially lately. I know everything's not always so bright and shiny IC (Which I love, it's why I'm here) but it's always bright and shiny OOC, and I just can't say enough about how much I appreciate that.

This is normally the part where I give specific names and say clapclapclap you guys made me smile a lot recently. But genuinely, everybody I talk to and interact with here lately has made a positive impact on my day.

Seriously, thanks so much.

P.S I'm not leaving or anything, don't worry.
Liani
CLOK Patron

Re: A much needed thanks.

Post by Liani »

i can agree with all that was stated above. i also just want to say thank you to you, because you're one of the reasons I kept coming back this time around.
Zeldryn

Post by Zeldryn »

Liani wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:02 pm i can agree with all that was stated above. i also just want to say thank you to you, because you're one of the reasons I kept coming back this time around.
And thank *you* For making me feel like an even bigger softy than I already do. Excuse me while I go buy a dress.
Nah but for real, I'm glad I can make that sort of impact. Makes me smile.
verel

Post by verel »

I've never actually seen many people post on here, mainly because I don't check the bbs much, but Clok has always been a game I can come in and play. I enjoy doing it. Thank you all.
Liani
CLOK Patron

Post by Liani »

Ha! really though. i'm making a really big effort to rp out of my shell, because I'm aware that I can be withdrawn and tend to stick to my comfort zone. You and so many others have made a huge impact on the way I tell my characters stories. Yep. Softy. how about we go shopping together?
Vaelin

Post by Vaelin »

I really really agree with this.

I came to CLoK for the description of the game, but I honestly stayed because of the players and GMs, you guys are truly magnificent. The player base has the combination of supportive and friendly that just... strikes a chord with me.

You guys helped me cope with those really dark times I had, and I wish to voice out my appreciation for this.

Once again. Thank you.

P.S.
Sorry Z, I hijacked your thread.
Sneaky

Post by Sneaky »

I can't say I've interacted with many people directly recently, but when we have, it's always been enjoyable for me. The community here is something that has always drawn me to CLOK.
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”