Chit Chat and Debates

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Kiyaani

Chit Chat and Debates

Post by Kiyaani »

Thanks for all the RP tonight everyone, and I do mean everyone. What's an evening without a little drama and conflicting opinions? I hope everyone had fun, remembers that it's all IC, and can agree to appreciate what we all bring to the game. Nice to see so many older faces returning lately as well and to get to know the new ones. Love you all!
Briar

Re: Chit Chat and Debates

Post by Briar »

It was so much fun. Piggybacking on the post to say thank you also!
Liani
CLOK Patron

Post by Liani »

i was happy to see differing opinions. It's definitely important to remember that it's okay for us to be friends and our chars not to be. Thank you everyone for being incredibly welcoming and lots of fun.
Zeldryn

Post by Zeldryn »

It was a super, super great time last night. All of the RP, too, not just de debates and subsequent discussions.

Really, just everything in general has been fantastic the past few weeks. It's been a nice way to pass the time given all of the RL craziness.

Thank you all for being who you are, and please keep being yourselves. Your characters are amazing, and you're amazing too. The clok community's just great.

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”