Spring Equinox Celebration

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Alila

Spring Equinox Celebration

Post by Alila »

It was fantastic, lighthearted, engaging, and full of wonderful people and characters. Thank you to Aleari and Maina for organizing it and spending hours with the divinations, thank you to Zeldryn for helping with the silliness in all of its aspects, thank you to Grendak for the stories, thank you for Maric for your characteristic power to play such genuine characters, thank you to Tarron for the beer, and thank you to everyone else for being and breathing life into rp. And of course, thank you to CLOK for being the platform where we can all be treehugging druids, spiderloving fanatics, knights with holy lasers, swashbuckling pirates, and darkly ominous practitioners of reality-subsuming magic together.
THANK YOU!
-Alila
[ESP-GRAY - Amaranth-Purple]: Yew should always respect your Alders. If you do, you'll do Oak kay. If you don't, they might kick your, um... Ash.
In the large bird's nest you see a pewter mug.
Sneaky

Re: Spring Equinox Celebration

Post by Sneaky »

It was a great time! I enjoyed every moment of it. <3 everybody.
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

It was an absolute blast. thank you to everyone who put it together and everyone who showed up
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Astrea

Post by Astrea »

Little Late, but I agree thank you all that put time into the gathering. I had a good time.

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”