So long and thanks for all the fish

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Dorn

So long and thanks for all the fish

Post by Dorn »

I'd just like to say a few words to the people who have made Clok amazing and comforting over the last few years, despite my only brief stints of appearance when you consider the grand scheme of things. Some of you may, or may not realize, but Clok has for a long period of time been the place I've run to when I've been at my lowest. It has been where I can go until I feel ready to face everything else again and to quote Cheers, "Everyone knows my name." It has in essence been a home away from home, and helped me through some of the lowest periods of my life for the last few years.

So. I really just want to say thank you. Not just to the people that I've RPed with, and had fun with in game but also to the people who I've spent more time chatting bull with OOCly and barely encountered in-game. You guys really rock, and as much as I may have got exasperated with some things it was great being part of the community.

I wish you all the best, in whatever and wherever you find yourselves.

Peace boys and girls.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Hakkon
CLOK Patron

Re: So long and thanks for all the fish

Post by Hakkon »

Safe travels, man.
Xanthe

Post by Xanthe »

I didn't always roleplay directly with you, but your character had a big impact on mine. I'm also glad to consider you a friend.
Take care, thanks for all the times.
Hakon

Post by Hakon »

Sorry to see you go. It was fun while it lasted!

No more dracolin hunting buddy :(
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Post by Tangela »

Wait, you're leaving? I hope this is for happy reasons and better things OOC. It was always fun to rp, even when our characters didn't get along. Hoping for good things for you in future.
Alila

Post by Alila »

Take care, Dorn. Thank you for all the wonderful times, and the terrifying times, and the wonderfully terrifying times.
Dorn was many things, but always memorable in ways both blunt and subtle.
Thank you!
[ESP-GRAY - Amaranth-Purple]: Yew should always respect your Alders. If you do, you'll do Oak kay. If you don't, they might kick your, um... Ash.
In the large bird's nest you see a pewter mug.

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”