Roleplaying!

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
Daiden

Roleplaying!

Post by Daiden »

First of all, I want to say thanks to everyone I have roleplayed with, across my couple of characters. Even in a quick two poses or something, it has helped to make this game feel alive in ways that I have not seen in games for a long time --- and I am a hardcore MUSHer on games that have population in the low 100s online at a time. --- This game feels far more alive than those.

Most importantly, I will name my character: Knilas

There are two people in particular who have really dug in and thrown some really deep and meaningful roleplaying my way as Knilas. --- It was about 80% random chance that I encountered the first character. I wasn't even OOCly considering the things I discussed ICly... Until I OOCly became sort of impassioned which drove my IC actions, which has turned Knilas' actions toward something that I ---- Anyway, what I am saying is I really appreciate the kickass characters/players on this game who log in daily, kill, craft, hunt, and roleplay together. It has been a blast and I feel sorta bad that I ever had to leave (work!) in the first place.

Thank you all!
TheCacklackian

Re: Roleplaying!

Post by TheCacklackian »

I hope you've enjoyed the interactions between our characters so far, and I also hope you continue to have good if not great experiences here!
Daiden

Re: Roleplaying!

Post by Daiden »

Thanks for the RP today, gralkik. You helped provide a lot of insight and motivation for me.

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”