Shout-out for zoe's apology speech

A place to give positive feedback and compliments to your fellow roleplayers! Logs welcome!
artus

Shout-out for zoe's apology speech

Post by artus »

Heya! Thank you for the stuff this afternoon (it was night near morning my time). I had so much fun hanging out with you guys. Zoe is amazing for coming up with such wonderful event. It's short, but it's awesome. I love you all who've been there.
Also, thank you Ilysta for being my taste tester. It could have been much duller without you. You lighten my rp mood a lot. I haven't had such wonderful rp for so long.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Alila

Re: Shout-out for zoe's apology speech

Post by Alila »

Aww, yes. This was really nice, sweet, and entirely character driven. Nothing went horribly wrong and everyone was together and in a more or less good mood!
Thank you ;)
[ESP-GRAY - Amaranth-Purple]: Yew should always respect your Alders. If you do, you'll do Oak kay. If you don't, they might kick your, um... Ash.
In the large bird's nest you see a pewter mug.
Ilysta

Post by Ilysta »

Thank you!! The feeling is mutual. Having somebody to talk to while grinding herbs makes the whole thing quite a bit less painful.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Sorry I wasn't able to make it, but it sounds like it went really well. Thanks Zoe's player for being a good sport about this whole thing. I'm glad you got to do this :)

Return to “Roleplaying Feedback and Shout-Outs”